Top 50 stocks with Net Premium/Max Loss ratio close to 1 with Non Zero Strike Prices and 7 Day Expiry Options for OTM/ATM quantity = 0.5



Ticker P&L on current date based on actual option contract value ROI on P&L on current date based on actual option contract value Ticker Name Ticker Type
URL
Current Date Expiry Date Days to Expiry (Calendar days) Days to Expiry (Business days) Ticker Price on Trade Date ATM Strike on Trade Date OTM Call Strike on Trade Date OTM Put Strike on Trade Date CurrentTicker Price Ticker Change % from Trade Date to Current IB Premium on Trade Date IB Premium on Current Date Max Loss Net Premium to Max Loss Ratio for trade date Underlying Ticker Price for Max Loss to Be Achieved - Call Underlying Ticker Price for Max Loss to Be Achieved - Put Underlying Ticker Price Distance % from ATM for Max Loss to Be Achieved - Call Underlying Ticker Price Distance % from ATM for Max Loss to Be Achieved - Put Estimated Probability that the Trade Will be Profitable Round to 5: Estimated Probability that the Trade Will be Profitable Estimated Probability of Max Loss Round to 5: Estimated Probability of Max Loss Expected Value to Seller on Trade Date Expected ROI % to Seller on Trade Date Trade is Profitable Flag (0/1) 50% probability that the ticker will move atleast 25% probability that the ticker will move atleast 75% probability that the ticker will move atleast IV Mean on Trade Date IV Mean on Current Date ATM Call Price on Trade Date ATM Put Price on Trade Date OTM Call Price on Trade Date OTM Put Price on Trade Date ATM Call Price on Current Date ATM Put Price on Current Date OTM Call Price on Current Date OTM Put Price on Current Date Underlying Ticker Price for Breakeven Loss to Be Achieved - Call Underlying Ticker Price for Breakeven Loss to Be Achieved - Put Underlying Ticker Price Distance % from ATM for Breakeven Loss to Be Achieved - Call Underlying Ticker Price Distance % from ATM for Breakeven Loss to Be Achieved - Put IB Premium on Trade Date multiple IB Premium on Current Date multiple Max Loss multiple Net Premium to Max Loss Ratio for trade date multiple P&L on current date multiple ROI on current date multiple Trade is Profitable Flag (0/1) multiple
ROKU 0.0 0.0 Roku Inc Stock Sep 04 2019 https://www.raltin.com/ROKU/ibh_all/209/2019-09-04/58054/ Sep 04 2019 Sep 13 2019 9 7 168.91 170.00 195.00 145.00 168.91 0.0 % 13.13 13.13 11.87 1.11 195.00 145.00 14.71 % -14.71 % 48.57 % 50.0 % 20.22 % 20.0 % -0.94 -7.92 % 0 8.0 % 13.0 % 4.0 % 0.72 0.72 7.08 8.15 1.09 1.01 7.08 8.15 1.09 1.01 183.13 156.87 7.72 -7.72 14.18 14.18 10.82 1.31 0.00 0.00 0.00